Incremental capacity project: Czech-Polish connection
5 May 2021
Publishing according Art. 25 (2) and Art. 28 (3) Regulation (EU) 2017/459 (NC CAM)
NET4GAS informs, that the National regulatory authorities of the Czech Republic and Poland issued coordinated Decision regarding incremental capacity project on the border between the Czech Republic and Poland. NET4GAS is publishing according Art. 25 (2) and Art. 28 (3) Regulation (EU) 2017/459 (NC CAM) the following documents:
- Publication incremental capacity for the Border between Poland and the Czech Republic
- N4G_Transmission Contract_CZ-PL
- 09654-15-2020 rozhodnutí ERÚ (only in Czech)
- 09654-15-2020 rozhodnutí ERÚ_příloha_I (only in Czech)
- 09654-15-2020 rozhodnutí ERÚ_příloha_II (only in Czech)
2 November 2020
Project proposal for incremental capacity
In accordance with Article 28 of the Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/459 of 16 March 2017 establishing a network code on capacity allocation mechanisms, NET4GAS in cooperation with Gaz-System submitted the proposal for the incremental capacity project for the market border between the Czech Republic and Poland to the Energy Regulatory Office (ERO) for approval. The proposal consists of the documents listed below.
- Proposal for the incremental capacity project on the Czech-Polish border
- Contract for provision of gas transmission service
Within six months of receipt of the project proposal, ERO in cooperation with the Polish national regulatory authority shall publish coordinated decision on the proposal for the incremental capacity project.