Transmission capacity conversion
A customer who has been allocated non-coordinated transmission capacity based on a contract entered into prior to 1 November 2015 can convert such already contracted capacity into coordinated capacity. Capacity is converted based on the customer's application and the successful booking of new coordinated capacity in an auction.
In accordance with Article 21 NC CAM, the service is offered for annual, quarterly, and monthly transmission capacity.
Capacity conversion procedure
- The system user files a Request for Transmission Capacity Conversion in writing in Czech or English no later than three working days before the day on which the applicable transmission capacity auction is to be held.
- A completed and signed Request for Transmission Capacity Conversion must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com and subsequently in paper form to:
Na Hřebenech II 1718/8
140 21 Prague 4
- If the system user is successful in the transmission capacity auction, the user may apply to NET4GAS for the conversion of non-coordinated transmission capacity, in full or in part. An application to that effect must be made within 24 hours after the end of the applicable auction.
- NET4GAS will convert transmission capacity within 24 hours after receiving the Transmission Capacity Conversion Application.
- The requirements for capacity conversion are laid down in Part E, Article 20 of the Transmission Network Code.