Storage facilities and directly connected customers
- Transmission capacity from/to storage facilities is sold through the tryGAS system.
- Storage capacity is sold in auctions organized by the applicable storage system operator.
- Customers directly connected to the transmission system book transmission capacity through the tryGAS system.
NET4GAS sells transmission capacity for the following points:
Virtual gas storage entry and exit points
- innogy Gas Storage
- Moravia Gas Storage
- MND Gas Storage
Exit points of directly connected customers
- Hněvice (ČEPRO a,s,)
- Čížkovice (Lafarge Cement, a.s.)
- Lovosice (Lovochemie, a.s.)
- Budyně (Rotor Clip s.r.o.)
- Bečov (Elektrárna Počerady, a.s.)
- Prachovice (CEMEX Cement k.s.)
- Prchalov (Green Gas PDB, a.s.)
- Planá nad Lužnicí (C-Energy Bohemia s.r.o.)
The EIC codes of individual points are listed in Appendix No. 3 to the Network Code.
Product types by duration
For the virtual point of a gas storage facility, NET4GAS offers monthly, daily, day-ahead, and within-day products. In accordance with Sections 10 and 11 of the Gas Market Rules, daily and monthly capacity may be booked ahead for as long as the next 31 gas days and 60 months, respectively.
For the supply points of customers directly connected to the transmission system, products are offered either for an unlimited period or on a rolling, monthly, daily, day-ahead, and within-day basis. Detailed terms and conditions are laid down in Section 9, Paragraph 5 of the Gas Market Rules.