Current transmission system data
The Current Transmission System Data part of the website provides access to operating data for specific entry and exit points of the NET4GAS transmission system, including:
- Transmission capacity
- Firm capacity shutdowns
- Secondary market transmission capacity trading
- Nominations, allocations, and actual flow rates
- Gas volume calculation parameters (Wobbe Index, gross calorific value, etc.)
- Accumulations and system imbalances
For every item, past and present data as well as future forecasts can be displayed and exported.
Overview of the use of capacity and forecasts of the development of free capacity are available in the downloadable files below.
Information on the available technical capacity of the operators of transmission systems adjacent to the NET4GAS transmission system is available at the ENTSOG Transparency Platform.
Information on planned transmission capacity shutdowns, including past shutdowns, is published as part of operating data under Firm Capacity Shutdowns.
Transparency Platform ENTSOG
The ENTSOG Transparency Platform publishes the information regarding capacity, nominations, flow rates, and tariffs pertaining to individual border points of European transmission systems.
Urgent Market Messages
The current information on non-available services and capacity of transmission system operators, including NET4GAS are published both on ENTSOG Transparency Platform and NET4GAS website.
- Monthly capacity use
- Long-term capacity use
- Long-term available capacity forecast
- Transmission system technical capacity calculation
- Information on the balancing service utilization in 2018
- Information on the balancing service utilization in 2017
- Information on the balancing service utilization in 2016
- Allocation regimes overview