Contract and business conditions
Procedure for entering into a Master Agreement and a Security Certificate Transfer Contract
The first step in the process is filing a completed Request for execution of the General Gas Transmission Contract and all of the required enclosures. A completed and signed application in Czech or English must be submitted in electronic form at firstname.lastname@example.org, and the original in paper form must be sent by regular mail.
As soon as the application is approved by NET4GAS, you will receive a draft General Gas Transmission Contract and a draft Security Certificate Transfer Contract. The text in Czech language has priority – the English translation serves for information purposes only.
Based on a signed Security Certificate Transfer Contract, you will receive security certificates for access to the tryGAS system, which will allow you to book transmission capacity and nominate gas transmission in accordance with concluded contracts.
The general business conditions under which NET4GAS sells capacity are laid down in the Network Code.
- Request for execution of the General Gas Transmission Contract
- General Gas Transmission Contract
- Security Certificate Transfer Contract
Contract data change
Change of authorized persons (i.e. new issue of and cancellation of security certificates)
- Only a person specified in the Security Certificate Transfer Contract may apply for a change of authorized persons by e-mail.
- In case that the person is no longer available, the network user must inform NET4GAS of such changes using an official form signed by the authorized representative of the user's company. A sample form is available below.
Administrative Data Change
- A network user shall inform NET4GAS of a change in administrative data (change of registered office, change of authorized representatives, change of business name) by means of a letter signed by the authorized representative of the user's company.
- Request for change in the list of operators authorized to access the information system of the certificate issuer
The business conditions for the sale of capacity by NET4GAS are laid down in the Network Code. The business conditions include:
- Requirements and prerequisites for entry into gas transmission service contracts,
- Duties of the contracting parties,
- Procedure for booking transmission capacity,
- Conditions for restricting or interrupting transmission,
- Gas quality parameters and measuring requirements,
- Transmission nomination procedure,
- Prices, billing, and payment terms,
- Financial security conditions
The terms and conditions laid down in the Network Code refer to and stem from the procedures and requirements for the functioning of the gas market laid down in Regulation No. 349/2015 Coll., Gas Market Rules.