Prices for directly connected customers
The gas transmission price for the supply point of a customer directly connected to the transmission system is defined in Article 10 of the Price Decision No. 7/2021 dated 30 November 2021. It consists of the firm and variable component. In accordance with Article 10.4. of the Price Decision, the customer may also request a one-component price for gas transmission.
Firm price component
The firm price for booked firm transmission capacity for indefinite period CPPZ-n in CZK per MWh per day is not dependent on the amount of transmission capacity booked by a given customer and in 2022 is equal to:
- CPPZ-n = CZK 3, 092.74 per MWh per day for all directly connected customers with booked firm transmission capacity
Articles 10.5. to 10.11.of the Price Decision also set the price conditions for:
- Firm monthly transmission capacity,
- Firm floating transmission capacity,
- Daily firm transmission capacity,
- Within-day firm transmission capacity,
- Interruptible transmission capacity
- Exceeding booked transmission capacity.
Variable price component
The variable component of the price / firm price for gas taken CPPZ=kom is in the year 2022 equal to CZK 1.76 per MWh transported via a given point of delivery of the transmission system.
Article 10.4. of the Price Decision, the customer may also request a one-component price for gas transmission in CZK per MWh of transported gas, which is calculated based on the following formula:
CPPZ-jed = CPPZ-n / 40 + CPPZ-kom + 20
If the customer requests a one-component price for a gas transmission, the transmission system operator shall invoice for that price from the first day of the month following the request.