Public consultation: VIP Agreement and Amendments of the Interconnection Agreements at VIP Brandov-GASPOOL
In accordance with Article 4 (2) of the Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/703 of 30 April 2015 establishing Network Code on Interoperability and Data Exchange Rules (NC INT), NET4GAS launches a public consultation on:
- VIP Agreement at VIP Brandov-GASPOOL point,
- Addendum no. 3 to the Grid Connection Agreement (GCA) Brandov-STEGAL,
- Side Letter no. 4 to the Grid Connection Agreement Olbernhau II,
- Addendum no. 2 to the Interconnection Agreement Hora sv. Kateřiny (direction Germany) and
- Addendum no. 2 to the Interconnection Agreement Hora sv. Kateřiny (direction Czech Republic).
The subject of these contractual changes is to set procedures for management of cross-border Natural Gas transmission operations (incl. nominations and matching) taking place at the VIP Brandov-GASPOOL and communication in exceptional events in line with Article 10 of NC INT.
Network Users are invited to comment on the attached contractual provisions concerning the nomination and matching process, the allocation of gas quantities and the communication procedure in case of exceptional events and send their comments to email@example.com until 14 January 2019.