Consultation of the proposal for implementation of the virtual interconnection point
Considering the obligation to implement virtual interconnection points (VIP) coming from Article 19 of Commission Regulation (EU) No. 2017/459 of 16 October 2017, the company NET4GAS s.r.o., as the transmission system operator in the Czech Republic, launches a public consultation of the proposal for implementation of the VIP.
Rules of the consultation process:
- The only possible means for submitting comments is via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the subject line, please indicate: Consultation 5/2018.
- Comments must contain reasoning.
- Comments must be submitted in Czech or English.
- The deadline for the submission of comments is 21 May 2018.
- The transmission system operator will evaluate the comments received, and the relevant comments will be taken into account during subsequent proceedings.
- Comments that do not comply with these rules may not be taken into account by the transmission system operator.
- Public Consultation / Proposal for the implemetation of the virtual interconnection point (VIP) model
Evaluation of the consultation to the VIP implementation proposal
On 4 May 2018, NET4GAS launched a public consultation process to the proposal for the implementation of the virtual interconnection point (VIP). During the 10-day consultation period, NET4GAS received several comments to the proposal from the market participants. Their evaluation is published in the attachment below.