- Do you want to participate in our Internship programme?
- Are you a flexible student of a technical university?
- Are you interested in joining a professional team and starting your career in the energy – gas industry?
- Do you want to and can you work about 18 hours a week?
- Can you communicate in English?
If your answer to all those questions is YES, come and take part in our Internship programme intended for technical university students.
What are the requirements?
- You must be a technical university student
- You must be able to communicate fluently in Czech and English
- You must have excellent communication skills
- You must be a team player
- You must be flexible (ready to work outside Prague, e.g. at compressor or transfer stations)
What do we offer?
- Agreement to perform work or agreement to complete a job for about 2 years with a possibility to be offered an employment contract
- Chance to use your foreign language skills, working in international environment
- Professional development and collaboration on new projects
When and how can you apply for the programme?
Logging into the Intership Program was terminated, if the existing order, please watch our website continue and, if opening a new internship jobs will be pleased if you subscribe.